Sunday, December 2, 2012

unstationary


What a privileged life I live! Yesterday I recieved a large envelope with the brandnew and brilliant 'Unstationary' collection by my friends from Ontwerpduo. On all of this soft coloured stationery there is a print of graph paper, pulled open like curtains, with a fascinating effect.

Bijzondermooi is selling Unstationary in the Netherlands. I hope a lot of international shops will fill their shelves with these paper cases, note pads, writing paper, envelopes, tags and little cards as well!

By the way, it is all ecofriendly produced by 'my' printer (the man who produces my work already for almost 5 years!).

The orange 'house' is a mini-block of page-markers by Suck UK, I bought in London (V&A) last week. The wooden bird-shaped tape holder has been on my blog before, you can buy it here.

2 comments:

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.